This Blog is Being Discontinued
For those of you who haven't yet heard, I've taken another job and will be leaving the Meriam Library. As of this post the Meriam Library Psychology News blog is discontinued. However, the blog will remain live online for a month or so during my transition to the new job.
I recently accepted an offer to become coordinator of the AskColorado Virtual Reference Cooperative. My last day at the Meriam Library is June 16th and I start my new position June 28th. My CSU, Chico e-mail account will remain live for a short while after I leave and I will be checking it so feel free to write me. Or, you can track my new e-mail down by checking the staff directory for the Colorado State Library where I'll be working in the Networking and Resource Sharing unit.
I've really enjoyed writing the Psychology blog and will miss communicating with all PSYC students, faculty and staff. Take care and good bye.
--Kris Johnson--


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home