Survey
Please participate in my survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=93091846782
Howdy Psychology Faculty:
Your assistance is requested with a short (5 question) online survey I've created to gauge interest in and effectiveness of this library subject bloc. Beta tests (3) of the survey tell me it should take you around 2 minutes to complete the survey, unless you want to be creative or more thoughtful on the open-ended responses, in which case it might take 2 1/2 minutes. ;-)
The survey is located here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=93091846782 and will be available through Wednesday, March 22nd, 2006, 5:00 pm.
The purpose of this survey is two-fold:
1. As I said above, to gauge interest in and effectiveness of my library subject blogs, and
2. To capture data I can use for a presentation I'm creating for the national HigherEd BlogCon 2006 conference: http://www.higheredblogcon.com/
If you choose to participate, I can guarantee you that your responses are completely anonymous (both to myself and Survey Monkey, the online site that is hosting my survey.)
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me help you by creating the best library subject blogs I can to meet the needs of you and your students.
Sincerely,
--Kris Johnson, Meriam Library Liaison to the Psychology Department--


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home